the internet Polish Genealogical Source
Polonia Ancestor Tree Information
• to combine the data shown on many voluntarily submitted Ancestor/Family Trees (or Pedigree Charts) into one Polonia Ancestor Tree source so that researchers can expand their ancestor information a generation or two.
• start your data entry with your deceased parent or grandparent (if of Polish ancestory). You can also submit tree charts for your deceased aunts and uncles, etc.
• your submission can be in any form GRDCOM, Adobe pdf, or, an output from your genealogy program, hand-written or typed data on a Ancestor/Family tree - Pedigree chart.
• submit your data by email - to firstname.lastname@example.org. For submission of a paper version, send to Polonia Index c/o Schmidt, 106 Hill St., Roselle, IL, USA. Changes to your ancestor tree can be submitted.
• if you wish, also include a list of brothers & sisters (siblings) first names for each ancestor. They will be shown in the Index.
• a sample of typical required data - in electronic or paper tree chart format.The charts can come in slightly different formats, but their ancestral flows are the same. See pedigree chart below:
How your input is processed:
• the data on your tree is displayed on a simple tree with a uniform design format.
• one alphabetical Index is generated showing infornation for each anceator on ALL ancestors on all trees.
• combines the related ancestor data contained on ALL of the Polonia Ancestor Trees into one easy to understand index.
• each marriage usually appears twice in the index - once for the groom and once for the bride.
• includes a link taking you to the ancestor TREE that has that particular ancestor on it.
• provides a link to a email form, if available, that can be used by genealogists to communicate with you.
For Website Corrections or Problems: Webmaster at email@example.com
Copyright © 2016 internet Polish Genealogical Source All Rights Reserved
Last Updated on December 2, 2016